In the 2023 financial year, the Allrea share achieved an overall performance of 4.7 percent, based on the market price on 31 December 2022. The share price was unchanged on the reporting date at the end of the reporting period.


On 31 December 2023, market capitalisation amounted to CHF 2483.7 million. As at the balance sheet cut-off date, consolidated equity came to CHF 2545.1 million, resulting in a discount (difference between the market price and equity per share) of 2.4 percent.

Regulatory restrictions

At least 51% of the issued shares and the existing voting rights must be held by persons who do not qualify as persons abroad. Of the remaining 49% of the issued shares, no shareholder may hold more than 5%.

Detailed information on the Federal Act can be found here